REFUND & RETURN POLICY
1. Katdare foods has a user-friendly refund policy to provide a seamless and stress-free online shopping experience.
2. We provide 100% returns and refunds for:
a. Products received in a damaged condition due to transit issues.
b. Products that have passed their expiry date.
c. Products that do not match the ones ordered
d. Products cancelled by customer before receipt of email of confirmation of order.
3. For any of the issues listed above, you must request a return within 24 hours of delivery, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with an image of the damaged/expired product.
4. Please also mention your order number in the email.
5. When the return is recieved by Katdare Foods, it will be checked and verified for the claimed damages. On acceptance of the complaint, we will refund the value of the product by account payee only.
1. For orders that are not acceptable, Katdare Foods reserves the right, to refuse or cancel any order. This can be due to:
a. Unavailability of product
b. Inaccurate pricing listed on website
c. Any other reason, due to market conditions
2. If an order is cancelled after your payment is accepted, the full amount will be refunded.
3. You will get a refund in your bank account within 30 days.
4. Orders placed online can be cancelled only before shipping of the order.
5. Orders already shipped cannot be cancelled. No refunds will be made on such orders unless the product is damaged or if a wrong product has been delivered.
6. In such cases, send an email to email@example.com or call on +912162 – 240678.
7. Customers will be bound by our cancellation policy and shall not hold Katdare Foods liable for any losses incurred because of cancellation or return of the order.
8. If the products are shipped back by the customer, a fixed delivery amount of Rs.100/- will be added in the refund on receipt and verification of the returned items.