Garlic dry coconut chutney is a staple accompaniment to meals in Maharashtra as well as in other regions of India. This spicy, zingy chutney packs a punch and adds a lot of flavor to all your dishes. Traditionally, lasun chatni is often consumed with bhakri, but it goes perfectly with various preparations. Indulge in the bold flavors of our लसूण चटणी (Garlic Chutney) from Katdare. Buy लसूण चटणी for an authentic taste of India's culinary delights!
लसूण चटणी is here to add a burst of flavor to your meals and snacks. Made with the finest garlic cloves, handpicked spices, and a secret blend of ingredients, our Lasun Chutney is the perfect balance of heat, spice, and zest. Want to Order more spices: Click Here
Shelf life: 4 months
About Lasun Chutney (Garlic Dry Coconut Chutney)
Coconut is an important ingredient in Maharashtrian cooking. Combining it with garlic and red chilies creates a powerful, zesty, mouthwatering chutney. While some garlic chutneys are in the form of a thick paste, Katdare Lasun chutney is the traditional dry chutney made from just four ingredients.
Why Buy Katdare Lasun Chatni?
Katdare lasun khobra chutney is made from fresh, aromatic ingredients following a traditional recipe to maintain the original taste. The lasun chutney uses the best quality copra (dry coconut) and fiery red chilies that give the chutney its superb color and taste. All ingredients are coarsely ground for the perfect consistency. It does not contain any added sugar, food colors, or preservatives. Katdare brings clean and healthy food to your table. Order Chutney here
Offers and Additional Information
Katdare Garlic dry coconut chutney is available in a variety of quantities. You can purchase packets of 200gm, 100gm, or 50gm based on your requirements. It has a shelf life of 4 months and can be stored in a cool, dry place after opening. It does not need any refrigeration. Order लसूण चटणी Online.
There are multiple health benefits of Garlic. It is largely used in cooking owing to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It is a natural medicine against cough and cold. It lowers blood pressure, and cholesterol and reduces the risk of stroke. It is also good for the stomach. So, many households include lasun chutney in daily meals.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Lasun Chutney the same as garlic paste?
While both Lasun Chutney and garlic paste contain garlic as a primary ingredient, they are not the same. Lasun Chutney typically includes additional Blended spices, red chili powder, and sometimes other ingredients like dried coconut, making it a more complex and flavorful condiment.
Does Katdare Lasun Chutney have any health benefits?
Garlic, a primary ingredient in Lasun Chutney, is known for its potential health benefits. It contains antioxidants and may have antibacterial and antiviral properties. However, Lasun Chutney is typically consumed in small quantities as a condiment, so its health benefits should be considered in the context of an overall balanced diet.
Lasun Chutney Ingredients
• Dry Coconut
• Red Chilly
Lasun Chutney Recipe
- 1 cup peeled garlic cloves
- 1 cup grated dry coconut
- 8-10 dried red chillies (adjust according to spice preference)
- 1 tablespoon tamarind pulp
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon peanuts
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Salt to taste
- Water (as needed)
- Heat a pan over medium heat. Add oil and let it heat.
- Add peeled garlic cloves and roast until they turn golden brown. Remove and set aside.
- In the same pan, roast grated dry coconut until it becomes slightly brown. Set it aside.
- In the pan, add dried red chilies, sesame seeds, and peanuts. Roast until peanuts are golden brown.
- Be cautious not to burn the spices, as it can make the chutney bitter.
- In a blender, add the roasted garlic, dry coconut, red chilies, sesame seeds, peanuts, tamarind pulp, and salt.
- Blend the ingredients into a coarse or smooth paste, depending on your preference. Add water gradually to achieve the desired consistency.
- Taste the chutney and adjust the salt and spice levels according to your liking. You can add more tamarind for tanginess.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds and let them splutter. Pour this tempering over the chutney for added flavor.
- Store the Lasun Chutney in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It stays fresh for a week.
- Lasun Chutney pairs well with various Indian snacks like vada pav, bhajiyas, or can be served with dosa, idli, or even plain rice.
- You can also use it as a spread for sandwiches or wraps.