Katdare's Kadi Patta Chutney is a delicious and versatile condiment made with fresh curry leaves (kadi patta), blended with spices and other ingredients. This chutney can be used as a dip or spread and is perfect for adding a burst of flavor to your meals. The chutney is available in both dry and powder form and can be used to enhance the taste of rice, dal, curries, sandwiches, and many other dishes. The कढीपत्ता चटणी from Katdare is a great way to add a unique and delicious flavor to your favorite foods.
- A crunchy, delicious, and a very unique chutney.
- Curry leaves are roasted till they crumble and then some roasted dals, sesame, chilly powder, cumin seeds, etc are added to make this delicious chutney.
- Can be used with Khakara, Chapati or add a little ghee and served with Idli, Dosa, or Wada.
SHELF LIFE: 6 Months
About Dry Kadi Patta (कढीपत्ता चटणी) Chutney
Dry Kadi Patta (Curry Leaves) Chutney, also known as Kadi Patta Chutney Powder or Karivepaku Podi, is a dry, powdered condiment made with roasted curry leaves, spices, and lentils. It is a popular South Indian chutney that is used as a flavoring agent in various dishes, including rice, idli, dosa, and more.
The chutney powder is known for its unique aroma and taste, which comes from the combination of roasted curry leaves and various spices. It is also a good source of antioxidants and essential nutrients such as iron, calcium, and vitamins.
Many brands and food blogs offer various recipes and variations of the Kadi Patta Chutney Powder. Some popular ingredients include roasted chana dal, urad dal, cumin seeds, sesame seeds, and red chilies. It is commonly available in stores and online markets in various packaging sizes. Elevate Your Dishes: Buy कढीपत्ता चटणी Online for Irresistible Flavors! Buy Chutneys Online Now.
Why Buy Katdare Curry Leaves Chutney Online?
- Made with fresh curry leaves
- Unique blend of spices and herbs
- No added preservatives or artificial colors
- Can be used as a dry chutney or mixed with oil to create a wet chutney
- Versatile in its use, can be paired with various dishes such as dosa, idli, rice, and more
- Packed with flavor and health benefits of curry leaves
- Easy to use and convenient packaging
Health Benefits of Kadipatta
- The inclusion of curry leaves in Kadipatta Chutney promotes healthy digestion, aiding in the efficient breakdown of food.
Promotes Hair Growth:
- Known for its hair-friendly properties, the chutney provides nourishment to the scalp, promoting healthy and robust hair growth.
Lowers LDL Cholesterol:
- The unique combination of ingredients in Kadipatta Chutney contributes to lowering LDL cholesterol levels, supporting heart health.
- Curry leaves are rich in antibacterial properties, offering a natural shield against harmful bacteria and contributing to overall well-being.
- Kadipatta Chutney acts as a detoxifying agent, assisting the body in eliminating toxins and promoting a healthier internal environment.
- Incorporating this chutney into your diet may aid in weight loss, thanks to its digestion-boosting and metabolism-stimulating properties.
Note: These descriptions explain the proven medicinal properties of the main ingredients.
Our products don't claim to be medicines.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Kadipatta Chutney, and how is it made?
Kadipatta Chutney, also known as Curry Leaves Chutney, is a South Indian condiment with a delightful blend of flavors. To make it, you'll need fresh curry leaves, roasted lentils (usually chana dal or urad dal), red and green chilies, tamarind, and spices.
What are the main ingredients in Kadipatta Chutney?
The primary ingredients in Kadipatta Chutney are fresh curry leaves, lentils (chana dal or urad dal), red and green chilies, tamarind, mustard seeds, and asafoetida.
Is Kadipatta Chutney spicy?
The spiciness of Kadipatta Chutney can be adjusted to your preference. The number of chilies you use will determine the spiciness level. If you prefer a milder chutney, reduce the number of chilies.
What are the serving suggestions for Kadipatta Chutney?
Kadipatta Chutney is a versatile condiment that pairs well with various South Indian dishes. It's commonly served with dosas, idlis, vadas, and uttapams.
Can I store Kadipatta Chutney, and how long does it stay fresh?
Yes, you can store Kadipatta Chutney. It can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to a week. For longer storage, you can freeze it in portions. Just ensure it's well-sealed to maintain its freshness and flavors.